NATA entrance exam 2016
Major Changes in NATA entrance exam 2016
There are some important changes in NATA Entrance Exam from 2016. You must keep on visitng NATA web site for new updates.
Please note that the following changes are effective for NATA test starting from 1st April 2016.
1. Starting 1st April 2016 Candidates can attempt NATA for a maximum of 5 (FIVE) TIMES within Two Years from the date of their First attempt.
2. The best score out of the number of attempts till date will be the “ VALID SCORE ” ( Maximum of 5 ).
3. “Best of 5 attempts” system will be applicable for the NATA test given from 1st April 2016 .
4. “ Validity of the “Best score” will be for 2 years from the date of their first attempt in 2016.
4. A new NATA Registration form is to be submitted online by the candidate at the NATA website for every attempt and the required Fee to be Paid for Every attempt.
5. The mark list will show the “ best marks “ scored by the candidate among all his previous attempts ( Maximum of 5 ) as “VALID SCORE“
6. For determining the “ best of 5” for the students who appeared for NATA test before 2016, 5 ( Five ) more attempts will be allowed and their earlier “last valid score” also will be considered for obtaining the Best Score and for such students the validity of their “Valid score” will be 2 years from the date of their First attempt in 2016.
[button text=”CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FREE/PAID STUDY MATERIAL AND FREE ONLINE MOCK TESTS” title=”Cool Button…” url=”https://arkin.co.in/study-material-2/” align=”center” target=”_self”]
7. Candidates, while seeking the repeat test appointment must declare their earlier exam details as required in the application form (even if he has appeared in the previous years) while registering for NATA 2016.
8. If any candidate is found registering afresh concealing the earlier appearance (including registered but exam not given cases ) for NATA test, he / she will forfeit his / her candidature and further his / her all previous scores will be cancelled and he / she will be barred from appearing for NATA again.